Do you want to learn the art of newborn photography? Feel more confident in your lighting, posing and editing? Have a strong final product to offer your client? Then this workshop is for you!
Learn everything you need to know to take your business to the next level.
During this two day hands on workshop, Maxine and Shellaine will teach you everything from baby safety and posing, to lighting, and composition. We will round off the class with an afternoon of learning how to edit your images and give them that final polish.
What You Will Learn
- In this class you will learn:
- how to prepare your clients for a successful session
- newborn posing safety
- how to soothe newborns
- how to pose newborns for both prop and bean bag images
- how to white balance, properly expose, and compose strong images
- how to edit images, including tough scenarios such as red or jaundice skin, baby acne, and so much more
What to Expect
In this class you can expect to experience:
- very small class size; limited to a maximum of four students per instructor
- three newborn sessions, from start to finish
- you will have the opportunity to assist with posing baby, and making images from each set we do.
- Catered lunch, coffee and light snacks.
- a dSLR or Mirrorless camera with interchangeable lenses
- lenses in the range of 24-70mm, 50mm and/or 85mm (full-frame equivalent)
- recommended class is our Digital Camera Fundamentals or equivalent
- students require the ability to comfortably photography in manual mode
- students need to know how to set their white balance and quickly toggle focal points
- working knowledge of Photoshop and/or Adobe Camera RAW (ACR)
- working knowledge of Lightroom
- Maxine and Shellaine’s lovely commercial studio
- 10110 – 124 Street, Edmonton, AB
- $1,400 Canadian Dollars (plus tax).
- Current currency exchange information between the Canadian dollar and your local currency is available here.
Policies and payment information are available here.
For additional information, please contact us at:
E-Mail: Contact us Electronically