The following instructions ONLY apply to users of Lightroom 6 and Lightroom CC. Users of Lightroom 4 and 5 can continue to the next lesson.
If you are using Lightroom 6, your version must be 6.3 or later.
If you are using Lightroom CC, your version must be 2015.3 or later.
Adobe updated Lightroom’s Import Dialog Box in versions 6.2 and 2015.2 and users did not like it at all. Adobe returned to the original Import Dialog Box in versions 6.3 and 2015.3 in their update on November 17, 2015.
If you need to upgrade to the latest version of Lightroom, please go to the Help menu of your Lightroom program and choose Updates. Once you have finished updating your program, continue to the next lesson.
- 1.3.a Importing Screen Basic Tour
- 1.3.b Import Screen Left Side Options Tour
- 1.3.c Top Middle of Screen Tour
- 1.3.d Top Right of Screen Tour
- 1.3.e Center Viewing Options Tour
- 1.3.f File Handling Options Tour
- 1.3.g Renaming Files on Import and Creating a Custom Renaming Template
- 1.3.h Apply During Import Options
- 1.3.i Destination Options
- 1.3.j Saving All Import Presets