- All classes now have a reduced maximum number of participants to ensure that there is plenty of space in the classroom.
- Classrooms are cleaned and disinfected before each class.
- Physical distancing and the wearing of masks or face shields is mandatory by law in Edmonton and a requirement of the facility where we are holding this class. All students and staff are required to wear a mask while indoors at the facility. We request that students bring their own mask or face shield. If you do not, one will be provided for you. The only exceptions will be during mealtimes and live photography demonstrations.
- Seating will be arranged at a distance of 6 feet apart. Students will not be allowed to sit together unless they are part of a family cohort. For example, a husband and wife may sit together when taking the same class.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use. Students are encouraged to use hand sanitizer and/or wash their hands with soap and water frequently throughout the class.
- Disinfectant wipes will be made available to sanitize any surfaces or equipment that have been touched.
- Free Coffee and Tea will still be provided. We recommend that students bring their own cups.
- Drinking water will be provided in disposable bottles.
- The cafeteria at the facility is now closed, however lunch will still be provided for full day and weekend classes. Menu options will be sent to student via email and your lunch will be individually packaged and delivered by Skip the Dishes. You may also choose to bring your own food or leave the facility during the lunch break.