Join celebrated Landscape Photography artist David Buzzeo for a weekend class that will teach you the skills and techniques necessary for making stunning landscape photography images.
The first day will be spent in the classroom learning and practicing the techniques you need to know. But this isn't just a class on the theory of landscape photography. Day 2 of the class will feature a couple of field trips to local Edmonton locations where David will be available to coach you through the making of your landscape images followed by a review of images back in the classroom.
What You Will Learn in this Landscape Photography Class
This is an approximately 14 hour intensive class that covers a large number of topics around the creation of landscape photography images including:
- Where classic landscape images are found
- Finding and Using Light
- Equipment considerations
- Basics of photography as applied to landscape photography
- Filters for landscape photography
- Composition consideration
- Choosing a location
- When to shoot
- Choosing a point-of-view
- Taking multiple images
- Using flash/reflectors
- Why shoot in RAW?
- Basic post-processing considerations
- Looking at the work of the masters
What to Expect
- ~14 Hours of Instruction
- Includes the opportunity for hands-on Landscape photography followed by image critique and instruction
- Hot lunch on both days
- Certificate of completion
- Small group size, limited to 12 participants
Equipment Required for our Beyond Snapshots - The Art of Landscape Photography Class
- a digital SLR or camera with fully adjustable manual controls
- a lens or lenses covering at least moderate wide angle to short telephoto focal lengths
- (recommended) a tripod capable of supporting the weight of your camera equipment
- (recommended) a shutter release cable or wireless shutter release
- (optional) a circular polarizing filter
Prerequisites Required for our Beyond Snapshots - The Art of Landscape Photography Class
- students should be familiar with their camera settings and how to use it in Aperture Priority and/or Manual mode
- recommended classes include Digital Camera Fundamentals and Photographic Composition or equivalent
- Providence Renewal Centre • 3005 - 119 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta
Cost of the Class
- $275 Canadian Dollars (plus tax).
- Current currency exchange information between the Canadian dollar and your local currency is available here.
Policies and payment information are available here.
For additional information, please contact us at:
E-Mail: Contact us Electronically