Join celebrated Landscape Photography artist David Buzzeo for a weekend class that will teach you the skills and techniques necessary for making stunning landscape photography images.
This isn’t just a class on the theory of landscape photography, instead day 2 of the class will feature a couple of field trips to local Edmonton locations where David will be available to coach you through the making of your landscape images followed by a review of images back in the classroom.
What You Will Learn in this Landscape Photography Class
This is an approximately 14 hour intensive class that covers a large number of topics around the creation of landscape photography images including:
- Where classic landscape images are found
- Using Light
- Equipment considerations
- Basics of photography as applied to landscape photography
- Filters for landscape photography
- Composition consideration
- Choosing a location
- When to shoot
- Choosing a point-of-view
- Taking multiple images
- Using flash/reflectors
- Why shoot in RAW?
- Basic post-processing considerations
- Looking at the work of the masters
What to Expect
- ~14 Hours of Instruction
- Includes the opportunity for hands-on Landscape photography followed by image critique and instruction
- Hot lunch on both days
- Certificate of completion
- Small group size, limited to 12 participants
Equipment Required for our Beyond Snapshots – The Art of Landscape Photography Class
- a digital SLR or camera with fully adjustable manual controls
- a lens or lenses covering at least moderate wide angle to short telephoto focal lengths
- (recommended) a tripod capable of supporting the weight of your camera equipment
- (recommended) a shutter release cable or wireless shutter release
- (optional) a circular polarizing filter
Prerequisites Required for our Beyond Snapshots – The Art of Landscape Photography Class
- students should be familiar with their camera settings and how to use it in Aperture Priority and/or Manual mode
- recommended classes include Digital Camera Fundamentals and Photographic Composition or equivalent
- Providence Renewal Centre • 3005 – 119 Street NW, Edmonton, Alberta
Cost of the Class
- $275 Canadian Dollars (plus tax).
- Current currency exchange information between the Canadian dollar and your local currency is available here.
Policies and payment information are available here.
For additional information, please contact us at:
E-Mail: Contact us Electronically