- Most of our Edmonton Photography classes allow a maximum of 12 students so that you get all the individual attention you require
- We're registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) as a private educational institution. That means that your training may qualify for tax credits.
- Our instructors are all working professional photographers who are nationally and internationally recognized. Plus, they know how to teach and love sharing their passion for photography with their students
- Our classes get consistently rave reviews-check the testimonials on our web site
- We train you using the latest techniques and the latest software.
- All our classes are conducted in a fun, creative manner. Egos are left at the door so that you receive an optimum learning experience
- MOST of our weekend Edmonton Photography classes include a hot lunch so you won't have to scramble to find a lunch during your lunch break
- Last but not least, you'll love our Edmonton classroom space! To keep your costs and our costs lower, we rent most of our classroom space at a local retreat centre set in 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, all with the city limits of Edmonton...a relaxing and peaceful place to learn. Some of our classes are held in different, great locations when it makes sense to do so. We have held classes at the Chateau Louis Conference Center, The Citadel Theatre and in various instructors photo studios.