- Most of our Edmonton Photography classes allow a maximum of 12 students so that you get all the individual attention you require
- We’re registered with the Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) as a private educational institution. That means that your training may qualify for tax credits.
- Our instructors are all working professional photographers who are nationally and internationally recognized. Plus, they know how to teach and love sharing their passion for photography with their students
- Our classes get consistently rave reviews-check the testimonials on our web site
- We train you using the latest techniques and the latest software. We don’t try to pretend that an older version or technique is current
- All our classes are conducted in a fun, creative manner. Egos are left at the door so that you receive an optimum learning experience
- Our weekend Edmonton Photography classes include a hot lunch so you won’t have to scramble to find a lunch during your lunch break
- Last but not least, you’ll love our Edmonton space! To keep your costs and our costs lower, we rent classroom space at a local retreat centre set in 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds, all with the city limits of Edmonton…a relaxing and peaceful place to learn